Monday, January 1, 2018

Introduction

I've never been good at introductions. I'm an introvert already, so that rules out the public kind -- the kind where you shake hands and/or hug and say how nice it is to meet someone. And, for perhaps the same reason, I've never been good at the online kind either. So, um, hi!

So, first things first, this is a Tuesday blog, or at least it hopes to be. That isn't to say that there won't be delays, but the reason I created this blog in the first place was to challenge myself. There are those out there who manage to update some website or another three times a week, or sometimes even more, but I wasn't sure I would be able to handle that sort of commitment given my anticipated work schedule. One a week, though, should be easy enough.

I don't really have a theme as of yet, and I don't really have any sort of plan. This was kind of a spontaneous New Year's Resolution between Secret Asian Man and I to keep each other motivated. He, obviously, has his travel life going for him. I, unfortunately, do not share that luxury. What I'm left with, then, is an insatiable desire to create, and this blog will hopefully serve as that outlet.

I hope you all enjoy!
-F

2 comments:

  1. While you may not have travels, you certainly have a lot of life to explore. Look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd subscribe but I can't figure out how...

    ReplyDelete