Tuesday, December 24, 2019

One Of Those Coinky-Dinks

Hey everyone,

This is going to end up sounding like another excuse post (because it is), but it turns out there are fifty-three Tuesdays in 2019, not the standard fifty-two, so between that, an itinerary that'll probably keep me away from being able to update this blog next Tuesday, and, well, a host of other things I'm not really interested in going into here, I figure next week would be as good enough as any for a break week. So that's exciting! Or it's a new kind of exciting anyway. A different kind than the promise of one post a week.

It's entirely possible that the way things are planned out and how I've been operating this blog, I might get the itch to post some sort of update next week anyway. That's also a possibility. I just don't want people to be expecting something late if the deadline rolls around and there's nothing new on the front page. But hey, the week after that, it'll be a new year! Isn't that something to look forward to?

Best wishes this holiday season, and I'll see you all when I see you,

-F

No comments:

Post a Comment